There has been such a lull... I know.
Reason is not reason enough and that is the truth!
But it is what it is....
Where to start...
Coming back from Hawaii was good, but not great -- just in terms of my mindset on how I was going to tackle my fitness & nutrition...
Yes, I hired the best nutritionist, but just like anything -- you can have your tools, but if you don't use them as advised it does not allow you to reap it's benefits. That is what happened to me...
Sad to be sharing this with whoever reads this because truthfully -- who wants to share about their weaknesses... But then again, I want to be as honest as I can. I know I'm not alone in this journey. In fact, I am confident that many go through this... A strong start -- feeling you can continue on, but somehow a wall hits and it just gets even more challenging.
So, I had the plan with me. I have my tools -- nutrition, fitness regimen, etc... But being an emotional eater stress just started to get to me! Work-wise and some personal -- both just don't help. And when that happens, yes -- I have a tendency to go back to my old habits... Reaching for a little 'cheat' here and there... Especially when I allow myself one cheat -- that becomes two, three... Before I know it, its been weeks since the first time I gave myself that room to do whatever I wanted. So bottom line of my road block "No one can over-exercise a bad diet!"
Fast forward today, I have gained a few pounds 3 lbs to be exact... So, yes I am 139 lbs. Some might say -- gosh, 3 lbs is not a lot. But it is especially when you can tell by the way your clothes fit or how you look. I also feel bloated. I know for sure it is a result of processed food and sugar! What else?!?!
However, I realize that I have it in me to succeed. I know that I can do this. I've done it before, and I know I just have to dig deeper to reach my goals... I have to decide!
Currently brainstorming on what my new game plan is... Drawing strength from avenues that are available to me such as personal friends, fitness friends on FB, my (oh so patient) nutritionist, my family (of course), athletes I admire and truly (TRULY) my Lord Who I know has blessed me with this desire to look and feel my best and has equip me with the tools I need -- strength included.
Anyway, as I continue to think --- one of the ways for me to be accountable is by sharing progress pictures... I am still thinking about it -- so let me think and I shall share what my plan will be. Haha :) Wish me luck, please pray for me and if you have any suggestions -- please send them my way. I will appreciate all the input I can get!
Love, blessings and strength to everyone!
Katrina :)
No comments:
Post a Comment