I just wanted to share some pictures from our recent trip...
We had a fun time -- relaxing, exercising, vegetating and just soaking up the aloha...
Snapped this picture of the Hawaii sky while taking a break sitting at a bus stop
Gloomy morning at around 10 am in Waikiki (while out for a jog)
My husband hitting golf balls at the driving range (I have not learned how to play golf)
Took a picture of this gal who ran so fast I could not even take a closer pic! There are so many people out running at all times of the day. Inspires me to do the same whenever we are in town.
No make-up, so what?! :P Taking a 'progress pic' c/o my husband... lol! Oh, the torture he goes through when taking these progress pictures. Haha.
Getting ready to leave but wanted to take a pic of us (right after he awakes from his restful afternoon snooze)... He obviously did not want a picture of him then!
Another progress pic.. Not feeling to good with my diet the past two weeks, plus some cheats (Souplantation one time; more nuts than I should have had and a couple dole twists while in Hawaii)... Had to get proof of what eating outside of my plan has done. ;)
Strolling down Waikiki (okay... so my husband says my arms are bigger than his?!?! not sure how to take this -- he keeps 'crying' about me and my desire to build some muscles... what do you think!?) --- Okay, 15 minutes after I blogged; then, teased me non-stop about my arms we decided to measure... I guess he is right, I have big arms! Not so sure about this... but his measures 12.5 inches and mine measures 12. Thoughts?!?! My conclusion is I just have to shed the fat to let my muscles look good!
Last day in Oahu, my legs did not want to run... It needed more variety; thus, a visit to the local gym! Had to snap a pic in one of the most odd places. Ha!
Walking back to get a Veggie Delight sub for my hubby -- beautiful sky, eh?
The night before, I prepared my some meals for the flight -- this is oatmeal/ egg whites and unsweetened cocoa... Its actually pretty good!
Mahalo for checking in!








No comments:
Post a Comment