Friday, March 2, 2012

130's I Have Missed You!

I just shared that I have been MIA online and have not been able to exercise. As part of my 40 days of Sacrifice for Lent, I stuck to my diet. I have not had any junk food --- I had some crackers and nuts, but those were minimal and truly, I do not consider them junk.

Sugar and processed pastries/ cookies/ chips/ cakes, etc have been out of my diet. I am happy to share that my cravings are about 90% gone.

I stuck to having my morning shake with fruit. I had my favorite vegetable sandwich from Subway (Veggie Delight!) a few times, had some salad and vegetable soup. Whenever I had a craving or felt hungry, I reached for a fruit instead of anything else. I had a power bar once, but I decided I was not going to go that route as they can be packed with sugar (can be quite addicting).

Proudly, I share that I am now 139.6 pounds! Yes, I have missed the 130's for quite some time... I continue to be motivated and feel strong about my healthy habits.

I encourage you to do the same... Focus on the 80% which is your intake and you can slowly shimmy to get rid of more weight. But that alone will help you become healthier!

Remember to fuel your mind and body with fruits, vegetables, whole grain, cut down on your dairy, toss the sugar and shimmy!



No comments:

Post a Comment