Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Yoga X

Yoga... Sounds easy? Wrong.

I dreaded today as day 3 of P90X is Yoga X. Its an hour and a half long yoga routine, which is very challenging (at least for me). But at the same time, I know it is essential to sculpt the body that I want and I'm currently working for!

Having said that, I am ecstatic to share that I completed this 90 minute routine!!! Yahoo!

Now, I am off to go for a trip to San Diego to pick up our bike. It is about 90 minute trip one way so I plan to listen to my morning dose of encouraging words of faith from Charles Stanley.

But before I do that, I want to share that I had my protein filled fuel, Chocolate shakeology with coffee, almond milk and half a medium banana! Other than that, I know I will be hungry on the road, so I prepared myself a lot of fruit to keep me full and satisfied. It looks like a lot of fruit, but I can attest to the fact that it will not let you gain weight for as long as you toss the sugar, shimmy and watch your intake!

Container full of sweet fruit!

1 mango
1 small apple
1 tangerine
handful of grapes

Race Across America is a competition for ultra athletes. The stories of those compete are so inspiring as they push through the toughest times. Their testimonies can prove that will power, determination, hard work, and the power of the mind can lead to success... Completing anything you put your heart and mind into. I recommend that you read the book about it or watch the DVD. I will post more about them later. 

p.s. the book is definitely a favorite of mine!



No comments:

Post a Comment