Friday, March 2, 2012

Family Comes First

Of course, I know God is first... But after Him, is family.

Because of this, I had to put my plan to blog everyday and even exercise aside.

This past week and a half has been very hectic. My grandma was in the hospital and was very ill. My aunt and I decided to drive to Vegas to visit and be with her. She passed last Tuesday.

I am sad because we will miss her terribly, but at the same time I rejoice in the fact that she is now with our Lord and Savior. She no longer suffers in pain because I am confident that she is now in heaven.

Because of that have happened, I have not been able to follow through with the recording of my intake, no exercise and no blogs posted. However, I am grateful that I was given the chance to spend her last days with her. I hope you all understand...

Blessings to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment