Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My Love for Oxygen

Just as the oxygen we breathe is essential to life; Oxygen Magazine is one of the most precious deliveries I get. I have been their follower since 2007!


One of the articles I read recently was by Alicia Marie, a fitness model who you see in many of Oxygen's cover page and other fitness magazines.  In this article, she basically talks about how we can shed the fat and visibly see the muscles we work so hard for!

Let me share this with you through pictures...








Isn't this the truth? In all honesty, I've been guilty of this for YEARS! I remember exercising until I could not move and felt like I had no energy to do other things. 

Fast forward to 2010 (skip 2011) and again in 2012 when I decided to COMMIT! Commit to an exercise program of my choice and clean my diet! 

Program I decided to commit to is P90X and I am in-love once more! I felt that way when I was first introduced to it, but did not have the will to complete the entire 90 days. I used to dabble in it... 3 days here, 1 week there, 4 days here and it was a cycle. Today is different. I wake up looking forward to my commitment to complete the program and fuel my body with clean food. 

I can't wait to reap the rewards and finally meet my muscles!




No comments:

Post a Comment