Thursday, February 23, 2012

2010 My Fittest Year

In 2010, I was diligent with my diet and my fitness routines. Thus, this was my fittest year!!!

Sadly with my own doing, I sort of sabotaged it and gained approximately 10 lbs since then. My own doing... This is why I'm trying to get back in shape. Anyhooo ---

This was my routine:

- Cycling on my road bike 3 to 4 times a week for 1.5 hours each time
- My favorite Beachbody video: Insanity, P90X or Turbo (THE BEST WORKOUT EVER!! Msg me about this if you are interested)
- Jogging 1-2 times a week for 2.5 to 5 miles at a time (did 2 half marathons this year and a 10k + 5k)
- Snowboarding for hours on certain weekends

My intake:

- Mostly 80% vegetarian (I'd say 80% pretty much vegan + 20% dairy -- not milk, but egg whites and fat free cheese)
- Low fat + Low sugar (I was  really conscious about my intake and made sure I did not feed my body too many treats... For instance, I only took a few spoonfuls of the shaved ice in my hand)
- My Shakeology treats (Yummy!!! Ask me more about this if you wish to get some)

Just got done surfing in Hawaii and getting yoga mats for Yoga X (toughest yoga ever!!)

Snowboarding in Mammoth (with my furry slippers - how sexy LOL)

Shoulder injury after surfing in Hawaii (I am not a good swimmer, but tried to tackle surfing -- fun, but now I just stick to Paddle boarding or paddling on a surfboard with my arms)

Dinner with one of my good childhood friends

At a Christmas party with my funny, super loving, healthy and fit inspiration, my husband Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment