Toss the Sugar
My Lovely Readers
Wherever you are
in this blessed world
Dear Lovely,
In 2003, I was about 170 lbs --- my heaviest! In 2010, I was at my lightest at 130 lbs. Today, my weight fluctuates from 140 to 145 lbs. My last weigh in was 2/13/12 and the scale yelled "142 lbs!"
I am definitely healthier and stronger than I was, but I finally decided to document each step I take towards my fittest self.
One of my biggest temptations a.k.a. SUGAR which I will refer to as my "inner spiky" needs to be put in its place. Right now that means in the trash.
January was great! I lost 4 pounds through a challenge group, supportive/ positive online friends and my favorite products (more on that later).
Accountability was an essential component. Thus, I decided to start www.tossthesugar.blogspot.com.
With the hopes of reaching my fitness goals by writing about my struggles, triumphs and anything in between (favorite products/tools) I also hope to help encourage and share with others as they try to do the same.
So if you have any questions about anything I've shared about, please feel free to send me a message. It would be a pleasure to help you as we both work our way closer to our goals!
Sincerely yours,
KTV120
No comments:
Post a Comment