Thursday, February 23, 2012

FPA Follow-Up

Its been a few days since I last posted. I know, there goes the accountability part! But hopefully, you (my lovely readers) or whoever is following this will forgive me as I will try to do better.

I was on the road when I started the blog and did not have my handy laptop to help me create it. Unfortunately, the I-pad no matter how much I love it could not upload pictures on the blog. Also, it was somewhat odd because it did not allow me to edit the paragraphs, indentations, etc... So, now that I'm back home, I decided I would try to make it pretty and post pictures.

So, FPA --- Looking through my photo albums, I found a few that are pretty bad, but not my worse... Will try to request some from my mom so I can scan them and share them with you. But I will post as I find them...

For now, here are a few that I was able to salvage:

Disneyland with my beautiful sister -- circa 2009

Hiking by Crystal Cove with small group friends -- circa 2009

An 'artistic shot' (which I hated because of [the size of my face]) at the Laguna Arts Festival -- still 2009.
Again, 2009

My weight fluctuates a lot! I will share more pictures of my transformation and upload pictures taken these days... I think there is about a 15 pound difference from 2009 until today.  Luckily, I'm 5'7 and with a face that doesn't seem to always look puffy when I load myself with my 'inner spiky,' I am able to hide the extra weight. Although, to be honest, whenever I eat so much sugar, I do not only bloat but feel like a marshmallow all the way around (my entire body, especially my face and my belly swells and hurts).

Since then, I've realized many things and come to appreciate my body more (will share more about that later). Admittedly, I still struggle with body image and wish to attain my fitness goals.



No comments:

Post a Comment