Friday, February 24, 2012

Beachbody Coach Summit 2012


Coach_Summit2012_DkBkgd_LR.jpg
Inspired, I just wanted to share that I signed for the Beachbody Coach Summit this year! I am excited. 

Being a Beachbody customer since 2008, I recently decided to become a coach initially to get a discount on my supplements, but now I am more motivated to help others succeed as well!!

Granted I have already lost approximately 20 pounds since day 1 of using Beachbody products as tools. I would like to commit to my own challenge of looking my best by June 21, 2012 which is the first day of the summit!

With travel constraints, I have decided to do a hybrid of Insanity and Turbo Fire. Plus of course, incorporate my favorite shake in the world (not to mention the most nutritious supplement) -- Shakeology! 

I shall try to post as much as I can to document this. If you would like to join me, please email me at ktmbarn@yahoo.com. 

Sincerely --- me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment