It's only day 2 and I could not resist the sugar! Contemplated on whether or not to share this sad truth but isn't this the purpose of my blog anyway?! Increase accountability, that is... So, yes I must confess that I have not been 100% on my goal.
It is such a struggle right now. At least it feels like it.
I thought that being on vacation in one of the most relaxing places would help me refocus my "inner spiky" desires to something more productive like exercise or reading a book. But man, when it's (right there) its hard to resist!
Like many "addictions" ( I dislike using that word as it sounds so negative), sugar is definitely one.
I read an article once that talked about one addiction that is readily available to many, oftentimes the culprit of poor health that can lead to (ummm.....errrrr....) death --- they were referring to yes, sugar.
It is so true!!! Imagine all these mouth watering treats as you walk into practically every shop or even on streets... They are FULL of sugar!! 31 grams in a serving which should practically be a day's worth! Gaaahhh!
Anyway, it's only 1330 hours here. That means, I have another 12 hours to be "good" and stick to my plan of getting rid of my "inner spiky!"
Wish me luck!!!
Happy Sunday, lovely readers!
No comments:
Post a Comment