Saturday, April 7, 2012

Beachbody Coaching Update

For those of you following my blog, I apologize for not being too diligent with posting.

In addition to my FT job as a Home Health Marketer and RN I have decided to "really" start working as a Beachbody Coach because -- I can't contain myself from sharing such GREAT news to people around me!

I finally found something that TRULY works and I SINCERELY want to spread the news and coach others as I have been tremendously helped by coaching!

Like I always tell people, fad diets are too familiar to me and I have been on one since I can remember! Since January 2012, I've had great progress where I no longer starve myself and eat all the time! In addition to doing my chosen Beachbody programs, I am seeing progress everyday. I feel wonderful!

Its almost like seeing a great movie or finding something so special that you want to tell the world... This is how I feel about Beachbody and how it has helped me! I am finally free!

So, since April 1st, I have dedicated a lot of my time to starting a fitness support group on FB which is a closed group called "TOSS THE SUGAR." As I have shared, that phrase is what keeps me accountable as it has been my biggest challenge.

I have two on-going Beachbody challenges focused on the programs Slim in 6 and Nurses Making P90X Happen... Both groups are making progress -- and I always remind them that with being committed which includes consistent activities on facebook, they are bound to succeed!

I am giving them 100% and I hope for the same because my mission is to get them in shape!! Their success is mine, too!! Every ounce they lose and every workout they do, is a job well-done on both ends!

I am about to plan my May Beachbody Challenges and I am currently open for those who are truly interested! I want those who are serious to get in shape because as I mentioned, I do not take this lightly -- I want to help fight this obesity epidemic and help people get out of the rut of yo-yo dieting. It not only hurts their bodies and physical health, but their mental health as well... At least that's what years of yo-yo dieting has done for me.

So, if any of you (lovely readers) would like to join me, email me at ktvannatta@yahoo.com.

I promise you 100%, all I ask for 100% back because I am serious about helping you claim 2012 as the start of your healthiest and fittest years!

As for other updates: Its almost Easter and I am very happy to report that I have not cheated one bit! I have stuck to committing myself to no junk food for 40 days! I have also weighed 136 pounds, but I'm seeing more definition in my physique especially when I stick to my 'clean meals.'

Here are some pictures to give you an idea of what I have been up to (to try to make up for no-posts!): btw, these are pictures I've shared with my closed group "TOSS THE SUGAR" and with my April Beachbody Challenge groups!

Prepared meals so that whenever I am on the go, I can just grab them and make sure I eat clean!


My favorite addition to my clean meals and most of all, my love, Shakeology!! Again, I can't stress it enough that it is the best meal replacement in the world (I look forward to having it everyday)!

My sweetheart and I at the Clipper game (vs. Lakers)... Yes, they lost, but they played very well!! We are Clipper fans!

Sharing some ideas with my challenge groups -- as far as grocery items are concerned to help them eat clean!

A sample meal I prepared and shared with my group... I try to post as much things to share ideas to help them stay on track (did I already mention, I am giving this 100%?! And besides, I think I really found my passion in this!!)

May 2012 Beachbody Challenge coming up!!! 

I promise you -- all I ask is for you to commit to the challenge for 30 days --- give me 100% because I will give you 100% and more! 

Join me in claiming 2012 as the start of my fittest years!!

My websites:  www.beachbodycoach.com/tossthesugar
http://myshakeology.com/tossthesugar

I am on Facebook -- email me so I can add you as a friend and as part of my fitness motivational group where I share more tips on how to stay the course!

Blessings to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment