HOWEVER, it has been almost life changing for me when I started following Kelsey Byers... Her story... Transformations... Motivational messages... Encouragement... Seeing her before/ after pictures and most of all, her advice...
Something started to click even more in my mind --- TRUTH is 80% = NUTRITION! Plus 20% sweat/hard work/muscle forming/fat blasting/ calorie burning workouts!!
Not expecting anything, I wrote her to thank her weeks ago...
This morning, I was 'dragging' as I confessed on my facebook closed team page (Toss the Sugar) -- I went on Kelsey's page, and reposted a picture to 'keep it real' with my group. Also, to help motivate them to give their fitness goals everything they've got because they have it in them! That got me going...
Guess what?
I did my 50 minute Turn & Burn spin workout, giving it all I had... Then, I checked my FB account...
I did my 50 minute Turn & Burn spin workout, giving it all I had... Then, I checked my FB account...
Kelsey wrote back! So sweet of her given her success and her very hectic schedule!
Wowza, talk about even more motivation, inspiration and guidance to reach my goals!
First of all, thank you, Lord (He knows I was struggling and knew exactly the push I needed to carry me through this road) and of course thank you, Kelsey for taking time out of your day to write back! <3
Like her page on Facebook -- I hope you find the inspiration that continues to inspire me everyday: https://www.facebook.com/ pages/ Fitness-Model-Kelsey-Byers/ 122366127837570
Wowza, talk about even more motivation, inspiration and guidance to reach my goals!
First of all, thank you, Lord (He knows I was struggling and knew exactly the push I needed to carry me through this road) and of course thank you, Kelsey for taking time out of your day to write back! <3
Like her page on Facebook -- I hope you find the inspiration that continues to inspire me everyday: https://www.facebook.com/

No comments:
Post a Comment