Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Random Updates

Its been a hectic couple of weeks!

However, I am not complaining because each week has been a blessing!!!

God ALWAYS sees me through... tough schedules, life stressors, etc... He just NEVER fails me!

Other things...

Struggling a little bit with my diet. Not because it is hard -- in fact, it is unbelievably good! Not only that, but I eat all the time!

More than anything, I think I'm challenged mentally -- thinking that I have to step my diet up a notch to get the results I want... Preparing and sticking to the plan!  Plus of course, its just 'that time of the month'! Thus, I have been craving peanut butter!

Hmmm... I wonder if fitness competitors when given a diet to follow, feel challenged during the first few weeks! And if so, I would love to know how they overcome!

Aside from that, I am so thrilled because of a few things:

1. My husband is done with the board exam -- thus, we can have more time together!! YAY!
2. My two Beachbody challenge groups are soooooo AWESOME! They are dropping pounds and inches! Plus, they are a source of energy, strength and good laughs!
3. One of my fitness idols, Kelsey Byers, wrote back! (YAY!)
4. I have incorporated other cardiovascular exercises in the gym in addition to my P90X routine... Mixing both for more muscle confusion!
5. My next phone appointment with Kim Porterfield is coming up -- hope to get more tips on how to overcome my 'emotional' eating or just overcoming my cravings when that time comes (every month!)
6. My hubby and I ran a 10K last weekend and we survived! Yahoo! (Thinking of doing more this year -- maybe a half again)
7. Looking forward to hitting the gym with him

Always reminding myself... I think I have to continue to do this more often!

Got up early and walking to the start line for our 10K (after months of no running)

My love stretching as he prepares his joints and muscles

Finally!!! Thumbs up with my H2O in hand!! (My face is swollen -- I wonder if there is a co-relation with lack of sleep/ low energy and increased face swelling? LOL! No seriously...)

Someone returned the favor and took a pic of us! I love sharing activities like these with my husband!! 

Isn't this so true?!?! I can't be upset about it -- thing to do is to PUSH, MOVE FORWARD, EAT CLEAN and KEEP MY GOALS IN MIND!!!

Happy Hump Day!!

God bless you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment