Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Inspiration from Others

As a huge fan of Oxygen Magazine, I have read about other women who go for the gold...

One of them is Kelsey Byers. She is truly an inspiration and someone women should follow and 'like' on Facebook! :)

I look forward to her posts everyday as it gives me hope and continues to motivate me to work hard on my fitness goals -- because of her her story, I realize that with dedication and hard work dreams can come true!

This is fitness model/ competitor Kelsey Byers (like her page on Facebook!)
She is holding an Oxygen Book/Magazine with herself (on the right) and Jamie Eason (her idol and another one of mine, too!!)

Through her kindness and unselfishness she shared her secret to nutritional success -- Kim Porterfield of the Institute of Eating Management. 

Diet is definitely 80% and learning how to do it correctly in order to achieve the look you want is crucial. After all, no one can exercise a bad diet. This I learned from 'killing myself' in the gym on cardio machines while eating like it was my last day on earth.

Therefore, I have decided to give it as a gift to myself to ask Kim Porterfield to guide me through my journey.

I had my first phone consultation today and I look forward to her plan and what lies ahead. Wish me luck and please pray for me!!

Love, peace, health, fitness and blessings to all!
Katrina :)


p.s. For those of you who would like to join me in my fitness journey, write me so I can add you to my fitness motivational page on Facebook -- ktvannatta@yahoo.com




No comments:

Post a Comment