Therefore Its is absolutely crucial that people around you cheer for you as you work on reaching your goals!
I know I've touched on this before, but I am very grateful that my husband is one who shares my passion for a healthier, more active life. This is one thing that bonds us among many others...
He tries to eat healthy all the time with an occasional splurge. He chooses to eat no beef, no pork, nothing fried, cuts calories, watches his weight and inches. In addition to this, he stays active -- whether biking to and from work, jogging, snowboarding and surfing, he is always moving!
Lucky me right? What is even more awesome is that he fully supports me when I try to step up my health and fitness regimen. Not only that, but he joins me in my healthy endeavors.
I am aware that this does not exist all the time. Like I discussed in my previous post, you will almost always experience others who cannot wrap their minds around your new lifestyle. Do not fret! As I mentioned, allow that to fuel you with strength in your mind and body to show them that your decision to invest in your health is worth while... Something that they should do with you.
Meet my healthy, fit and supportive husband, Bruce...
This is him last Sunday feeding himself with a clean protein berry drink (home-made btw with very little calories) while he exercises his mind by studying for the Interventional Cardiology boards!
I'm one blessed gal!
p.s. Did I mention he has been practicing as an Interventional Cardiologist for over 20 years. His office is in Los Alamitos, CA ( and has privileges in hospitals: St. Mary's, Long Beach Memorial and Los Alamitos Medical Center)
He was also featured on TV as he was nominated by his patients as one of the best Cardiologists in LA!
Here is the URL just in case you are interested: http://bestoflatv.com/view/1367 (and yes, that is me in the background - haha)

just found your blog. bookmarking now :) I've actually used Kim Porterfield.
ReplyDeleteI think you already have great fundamentals and are doing even better than most. Good luck on your journey :)
I feel so honored to have received my very first comment :) Yours, I will take as a compliment :) Thank you so much for your encouragement! It's always been something I've wanted for myself and I feel like it is starting to 'click' -- I appreciate it very much. Cheers to good health and Kim's precious guidance, HappyMommy02!
ReplyDelete